Who We Are
In 2011 Accumulus Financial Planners was formed with a clear purpose – “to deliver financial peace of mind and help our clients prepare for an uncertain future”.
Selecting the ‘right’ financial planners for your unique needs is a personal decision and one that should not be taken lightly. No one firm can really be right for everybody and we equally recognise that Accumulus Financial Planners will not be a perfect fit for all.
What sets us apart from others is our:
- Fanatical attention to detail
- ‘Can do’ culture and preoccupation with delivering excellent client care
- Ability to blend together our key services of financial planning, tax and estate planning and investment portfolio management
- Unconventional low-cost, market-return approach to portfolio construction
- Focus on the broader aspects of our clients’ lives and what is truly important to them
Our business model is unconventional too. Whereas many financial regulated businesses are sales focused, we are service focused. With over 40 years of combined experience we cover numerous disciplines from client relationship management, financial planning, investment strategy as well as liaising with external professionals in tax and legal planning when and where required..
By design, we only act for a relatively small number of clients, a strategy which allows us to devote a significant amount of time and attention to each client relationship.
Good financial planning should pay for itself, so if we believe that we cannot provide significant added value for you, your charity or your business we will let you know at the initial meeting